Want to work with Green in Real Life as a guest, special contributor, sponsor, or affiliate? If you enjoy what you see here on Green in Real Life and think that we might be a good fit for your target readers or customers, let’s collaborate to grow or create something wonderful together.
Collaborating with the Green in Real Life Blog
Green in Real Life is PR-friendly, flexible, and open to ideas for collaboration. Wondering if we’re a good fit for your product or brand? Explore our archives to get a feeling for our blog and our lifestyle. We enjoy creating content, including the images here and on our social media. Laura (the author and owner) has a Diploma in Photography and a Cert IV in Digital Design, specialising in photography.
The Green in Real Life niche is strongly oriented towards gardening and greener living, but we also enjoy DIY, creative projects, cooking, baking, and have an active lifestyle along with our dogs. Green in Real life is New Zealand based. We have a global garden-loving audience and social media following; however, our location and/or climate may not suit some collaborations. Questions are welcome.
Invitations to Guest Post or Provide Content
Want to invite us over to your place? We don’t actively seek opportunities to author for posts elsewhere, but we’re open to special invitations. Original content, including accompanying photos, can be created for guest posts, media articles, and other features. Interested in working with Green in Real life to create something special? Contact us with your specific pitch, proposal, or invitation.
Including our Content in a Collection or Round-Up
We love it when readers share our links, feature one of our posts, or pin our content. It’s great when folks link to our blog, share our links, and invite others to visit Green in Real Life. Thanks for helping us grow. As per our Copyright Policy, if you are doing a round-up style post on your own blog or website and would like to link to us, you’re welcome to include one of our post images with credit linking back to the source here. If you have questions or special requests, please get in touch.
Requesting Content Links
Green in Real Life does not share links by invitation. We don’t accept any requests or proposals for on-page or in-content link placements (paid, exchanged, or otherwise). This is a firm site policy.
Guest Posting at Green in Real Life
Green in Real Life isn’t currently looking for any guest/external content or authors. Although we’re not currently seeking guests, we’ll still review pitches if you think you have an exceptional match for us. Please take the time to review the guidelines below before emailing us any form of guest pitch.
- Posts must offer genuine interest value to our audience.
- Posts must be the author’s own original created content. We only consider guest posts that are specifically garden or green-living related with original content created by the guest author. We don’t accept round-ups, collections, product posts, etc. as guest pitches.
- The post content must be shared only in the special guest post at Green in Real Life, not shared on multiple sites. We aren’t interested in resharing existing content, whether as-is or reworked.
- We do not offer in-post link placements (guest or otherwise); however, guest author byline credits may include a link to their own website if/as applicable. Other links may be suitable on a case-by-case basis to provide reference or supplementary information within the guest posts.
- The author must be a content niche specialist or suitable authority for the proposed content, with a proven track record of creating quality unique content on their own site and/or in guest posts. We actively screen all potential guests and will search for past works.
- Post pitches and/or draft posts are checked for quality, copyright concerns, content duplication, and other factors at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to reject a post at any stage, including after publication if issues are noted.
If you think you might suit our niche and can provide original unique content, contact us with your pitch(es). Please take the time to review the key points listed above before pitching. If needed, we can also provide a more detailed summary of our guest post preferences and approach. If we decline your pitch, it isn’t a rejection of you or your post concept. We decline most pitches as we are working to establish a very specific content style and niche. Thanks for understanding!